Sunday, April 02, 2006

More posting, still less knitting

I just found this over at Jessalu Knits. If you know me you know that I am utterly obsessed with Jane Austen. If you know my mother and me, you know that this makes me very like her and that I am greatly bothered by this fact. But, I digress. This was a quiz I had to take. Here are the results.



You scored as Elizabeth Bennet.

As one of Austen's most beloved characters, Elizabeth Bennet represents what most women would like to become: strong,
independent, and loyal. Of course, she has her faults including a stubborn will of iron and a clinging to first impressions. Overall, Lizzie is bright and lovable...something to admire and aspire to.



Elizabeth Bennet

91%

Elinor Dashwood

69%

Marianne Dashwood

66%

Emma Woodhouse

41%

Jane Bennet

25%

Lady Catherine

13%

Charlotte Lucas

9%

Which Jane Austen Character are You? (For Females) Long Quiz!!!
created with QuizFarm.com


Seriously, who doesn't want to be Elizabeth Bennet? I find it pretty amusing that I have both the Dashwood sisters next, but there you are. And I think it's totally true that I am the least like Charlotte Lucas. I love quizzes. Which Austen girl are you?

4 Comments:

At April 02, 2006 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks fun!! I'll have to go check that out...

 
At April 04, 2006 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell I love being Lizzy just 'cuz she gets Darcy *grin* (and I'm talking the Colin Firth Darcy, thankyouverymuch!)

 
At April 05, 2006 6:52 AM, Blogger Jade said...

Hi, thank you for stopping by. =) I check out that quiz too and it's a tie between Marianne Dashwood, Emma Woodhouse and Elizabeth Bennet. But because I chose something about emotion at the tie-breaker round, I am being pegged as Marianne Dashwood. Hmm, not sure if that's a good thing or not.

 
At April 05, 2006 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was really hoping I'd mix things up and NOT be Lizzie. But alas, I was. But I don't want to be the simpering Jennifer Ehle version!

I'm lucky I didn't turn out to be Lady Catherine de Burgh! I think I got over 50% for her. I think agreeing with this question did it:

"I don't pretend to like people I hate. You'll know if you�re not wanted."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wont You Comment? California Knit Bloggers Project Spectrum