Sunday, April 16, 2006

Meme!

Nicole tagged me for this meme a couple weeks ago. So, here it is the sixes meme...why only five questions?

1. Six minutes to yourself: how would you spend them, ideally? Chances are, daydreaming.
2. Six bucks to spend right now: how would you spend it? The last of the peeps at Walgreen and a diet coke.
3. Six items in your house you could part with, right now, that you hadn't thought of already? The boxes of my brother's stuff, a pretty but useless to me mirror, the printer I never use, my girlfriends "ex" box with all his pictures, the "to shread" pile, and anything to do with taxes.
4. Six items you absolutely, positively could never part with in your house? My pictures, my card scrapbook, the earrings my Dad gave me, the bracelet my Mom gave me, my namesakes necklace, the blanket my grandmother crochet for me.
5. Six words you love? "Wanna go to the yarn store?" (Its different, Nicole. I swear!)

So, I'm tagging Rachel, Carrie and Jade. But only if they want to!

1 Comments:

At April 19, 2006 6:11 PM, Blogger Liz K. said...

Hi Rachel, Thanks for comment over on XRK. I am really undecided about the heels with shoes look...tonight at my SNB, my friend really encouraged me to work it! She's such an enabler!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wont You Comment? California Knit Bloggers Project Spectrum