Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Hmmm, posting too often...

I've been diligently working on my hats trying to churn them out as quickly as possible. Then I saw one of the guys tonight and had him try one on. It fit perfectly, but he swears up and down his head is bigger than all three of his roommates. I told him I found that hard to believe. He said it wasn't hard at all. Then we both burst out laughing cause we both have filthy minds.

The upshot of all this is I gave him one and told him to have all the others try it on and let me know. So, in the meantime I've been working on the Apricot Sweater a bit and trying different things for my left over ball of Silk Garden from Clapotis. I finally settled on wrist warmers.



They're totally basic just a plain ribbed tube with a smaller tube for the thumb. I think they will work well. Actually, I think they will go to my mother along with Clapotis. She was complaining earlier about how cold her hands get at the computer. Plus, they match and I like that. I swear I'll have pics of Apricot next time.

1 Comments:

At February 02, 2006 8:19 AM, Blogger carrie said...

thank you so much for delurking and giving me your thoughts on tubey. i haven't decided what i'm going to do yet. love the wristwarmer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wont You Comment? California Knit Bloggers Project Spectrum