Monday, November 21, 2005

Test thingys

Your Birthdate: September 15

You take life as it is, and you find happiness in a variety of things.
You tend to be close to family and friends. But it's hard to get into your inner circle.
Making the little things wonderful is important to you, and you probably have an inviting home.
You seek harmony with others, but occasionally you have a very stubborn streak.

Your strength: Your intense optimism

Your weakness: You shy away from exploring your talents

Your power color: Jade

Your power symbol: Flower

Your power month: June


So while dealing with my insomnia I came across this website with all of these little quiz style things. This one is fairly accurate with one huge exception. In the years that have been trying for me June has been consistently the worst month. In fact all of the drama in my life that remains significant years after the fact occurred in June. Then again "power" isn't really a good or a bad thing. I guess it's how you see it. June has generated several exceptional decisions in my life. Ok, I'll go with it.

Oh, and since I'm still not tired:

Your Heart Is Pink

In relationships, you like to play innocent - even though you aren't.
Each time you fall in love, it's like falling for the first time.

Your flirting style: Coy

Your lucky first date: Picnic in the park

Your dream lover: Is both caring and dominant

What you bring to relationships: Romance


I don't know about coy, but the rest of it is pretty true. If you're reading this and you have some time go to Blogthings That is if you like little quizzes. None of them are very long and there are some fun ones.

OK, now I'm off to attempt sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wont You Comment? California Knit Bloggers Project Spectrum