Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A quick post: straight men with boring taste, fuel injectors and teddy bears

I've been knitting on my Apricot Sweater (no pics yet) and it was going along gangbusters. I'm already through the back and a sleeve. However, I've just realized the back isn't quite right. I skipped one of the repeats. I skipped it every time it came up so you can't really see it. But I'm afraid that in comparison to the rest of the sweater I will always be able to see it. And well, its worth it to rip out the back and do it right. I have to tell myself this to get myself to do it.



In the mean time, I've been working on a few hats. The hats are those gifts I mentioned in my stash post. I asked the guys what they wanted so I've been knitting 2x2 ribs for hours. Two black, one of them with a thin white strip "to break it up." Then, red, blue and green all the same. Sigh. I'm half way through it and I know I'll be happy when I'm done. I do like to give people gifts they will use and really enjoy and hats in chunky yarn do go quickly so I'll stop whining. Plus, this gives me something to do while it pours outside and the mechanic figures out what is wrong with my car. That's a whole other story and not a good one.

So, I leave you with a cutesy picture. I live in an apartment that doesn't allow pets and since gratuitous shots of one's fourlegged loved ones seems to be encouraged I'm putting a hat on my teddy bear and showing it to you cause I think it's pretty cute.

1 Comments:

At January 31, 2006 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! We want more pictures of the bear in knits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wont You Comment? California Knit Bloggers Project Spectrum