Saturday, November 19, 2005

A Finished Object!....well kind of.


Pattern: Lelah by HelenaJane
Yarn: 8 balls Lanna Grossa New Cotton
Needles: Addi turbos size 8
Size: This pattern doesn't have sizes, and I'm not the best about keeping track, but it's a large.
So this is my Lelah from Crafster.org. I really enjoyed knitting the pattern. I'm not sure I see myself wearing this but you never know. I am definately going to be undoing the top and knitting some straps. I think I might also do some more ribbon embelishment and maybe a black underlay. We'll see how it all turns out.

Here's a close up of the "lace" work. I use the quotes not to diminish the pattern, but because I can't get used to the idea that I could claim to have knit something with lace work however easy they claim it is.

I'm still working on my Sweater with a wide collar. It's getting a little tedious though. I love the look of ribbing, but can't handle the endless back and forth of k2p2. Sigh, only 8 more inches on size 5s.

Oh but I did get two ebay purchases today. One is Rowan 36

and the other is 10 balls of Rowan All Seasons Cotton to make the ubiqitous Apricot Sweater from Rebecca 27

It does seem likely that I will be starting yet another project. Oh and I have a few quick hats to knit too. Famous last words...well maybe not famous :)

1 Comments:

At November 21, 2005 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Lelah is super cute! I have been wanting to knit that pattern, but think it is a tad "young" for me. Maybe I will knit for my sister.

I am going to try to write up a pattern for Go Along, however I think I am going to start from scratch. I will keep you posted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wont You Comment? California Knit Bloggers Project Spectrum