Saturday, July 29, 2006

I got a present in the mail yesterday!

Yes, yesterday I finally received my first dress form. I felt it was time considering I really just plain need it for school.



Please try to ignore the view of my overloaded drafting table and ironing board in the background. The addition of my new dress form inspired me to completely rearrange my studio apartment. I love the new set up, but not everything has gotten to its new home.

So the new question is what to name her. I know another very well know blogger did this just a few months ago, but I still want some input too if anyone would like to share. Please, have at it.

4 Comments:

At July 29, 2006 4:06 PM, Blogger gray la gran said...

i'm sure you have ideas of names you like ... but i think it's funny that it says collapsible shoulders, on her hips ! ... so, maybe she's a confused kind of girl?!

 
At July 30, 2006 10:47 AM, Blogger Saun said...

What brand of dressform is it? I've been contemplating buying one but I've been looking for the opinion of someone that has ordered one before. How do you like the form?

As for the names I don't have any suggestions. I'm the type that takes the objects name and makes it cuter. My stuffed bear is name "The Bear". My car ( a Jetta) is named Jay-etta. It's easier to remember that way.

 
At July 30, 2006 1:30 PM, Blogger Familia HP said...

How about Sophie?

 
At August 05, 2006 5:50 PM, Blogger carrie said...

hmmm. that's tough. since you're rachel, how about monica?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wont You Comment? California Knit Bloggers Project Spectrum