Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Circular Shrug's Finished!

So here it is. All Finished. And I think I might like it. This would be a first since I seem to make things that look good in magazines and are fun to knit but end-up looking funny on me. This one may work though.



Here are the stats:
Pattern: Circular Shrug by Assorted Artists at Craftster.org
Yarn: 8 balls Karabella Aurora 8
Needles: Addi turbos size 7
Size: This pattern doesn't really have sizes, but I have 19" shoulders so I'd have to say it was a L/XL.

I've just started this pattern in a cream colored Eco wool. That and I've started the Sweater with a Wide Collar from Rebecca 29. I'm knitting it in Navy Soft Kid. I'll post pictures when I have more than half of a sleeve. Now it's off to trivia night. I may post musings later on after drinking and well, more drinking.

1 Comments:

At August 13, 2007 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I am attempting to start on the Circular Shrug myself but there are a few things I just don't understand about the pattern.
OK...my shouders are 19 too. So, I added the 4 inches to give me 23. I am using Carons Simply Soft with 9 needles. There are 10 stitches to 1 inch. So I mulitply that to my shoulder length (230) then multiply that by 2 per the instructions...so, I'm looking at 430 CO stitches?? That just doesn't seem correct...?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wont You Comment? California Knit Bloggers Project Spectrum